Welcome

WOW MAN!!!! Well welcome to my blog so yeah I'm Manny but everyone calls me "Kill_moose" and it's also my gamertag so all you noobs out there if you guys want to to get noobbed yeah call me up sooo yeah I'm a gamer but not the low-life ones I have a job and no I'm not gay, people always think I'm gay for some reason but no homo so yeah I hope you guys enjoi my blog peace out!!! God is loved

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sportsmanship

Sportsmanship is something every athletic team should have and it a great quality every individual player should have when walking in a athletic field in a game. Sportsmanship is something develop by your team. It does matter what sport or what team your on good sportsmanship show that a team respectful and has a great respect for the sport. What make a great team and a great player is not just the skill it’s the team work, and most of all the sportsmanship. Take this for example the Sarah story in west Oregon team about the young girl to had a injury and some two opposite team members help her finish running the bases that great sportsman that will live on forever for years. And that sets a great example for everyone who is in a sport and it mean that if someone is in trouble who is not in your is doesn’t mean you should help them and sportsmanship is something that is respected in many ways and or honored. Having great sportsmanship is a key to being a champion and has a great player. Sportsmanship in some way can be a great aspect in sport and in life. For example you can see that many people with moral in sport anywhere are more respect in many way for example a athletic is not only respected no only the football field but he is also respected outside the football field. Have good sportsman ship also makes u a great player. You can either be good or bad but if u show you great sportsmanship people will see your great sportsmanship in my way your are respected by everyone in the field and outside the court. Most people don't beleiver in great sportsmanship but I do and it one of the thing that most people should still beleive in.

What makes Sportsmanship?
- playing fair
- following the rules of the game
- respecting the refrees decisions



7 comments: