Welcome

WOW MAN!!!! Well welcome to my blog so yeah I'm Manny but everyone calls me "Kill_moose" and it's also my gamertag so all you noobs out there if you guys want to to get noobbed yeah call me up sooo yeah I'm a gamer but not the low-life ones I have a job and no I'm not gay, people always think I'm gay for some reason but no homo so yeah I hope you guys enjoi my blog peace out!!! God is loved

Friday, January 28, 2011


            I believe that freedom is something that you earn. It’s a privilege and like privileges can be easily can be taken away at the as fast as a heart beat. People through out our history have been fighting for freedom and have died for it but died knowing that, one day they shall have it, maybe not in body but in mind and in Soul.





‘’Freedom is a privilege but like privileges can be easily be taken away and with out it. Life is no longer life’’
-- Manuel “Kill_moose” Parra





Choosing the right will never lead you to losing your freedom and will be the complete opposite it will lead you to great opportunities in expanding your freedom and allow you to explore your freedom in a lot of way possible by traveling etc. but if we choose the wrong it will lead us to prison and maybe even death and to live in a country like the untied states it’s kind of a privilege because in this country you can express your freedom in many way and when your born you are born with freedom. Which is a lot to say then in other country where freedom is not granted to everyone. For example in Cuba, people can say,do ,write anything against the government because of communism and it’s horrible. Anything you say about the government can make you end up six feet under ground the government in Cuba doesn’t allow anything to be said bad about the government because people don’t want other people to know about what happening there but I think we should all be great full for our freedom and thank God everyday for what we have.




No comments:

Post a Comment