Welcome

WOW MAN!!!! Well welcome to my blog so yeah I'm Manny but everyone calls me "Kill_moose" and it's also my gamertag so all you noobs out there if you guys want to to get noobbed yeah call me up sooo yeah I'm a gamer but not the low-life ones I have a job and no I'm not gay, people always think I'm gay for some reason but no homo so yeah I hope you guys enjoi my blog peace out!!! God is loved

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

what up?

Well this is my first posting so yeah I really don't know what to say???? well the weather is a-ight and life is pretty mellow right now soooooo yeah Ohh yeah I bearly found out that today is senior skip day so yeah I 'm a senior and I'm in school right now writing his posting so yeah I feel pretty lame right now.
Here to the cool people out there, you guys should check out CCS it's like this bad ass online store so yeah remember Don't worry, Be Happy!!!!  Peace Out  God is loved

1 comment: