Welcome

WOW MAN!!!! Well welcome to my blog so yeah I'm Manny but everyone calls me "Kill_moose" and it's also my gamertag so all you noobs out there if you guys want to to get noobbed yeah call me up sooo yeah I'm a gamer but not the low-life ones I have a job and no I'm not gay, people always think I'm gay for some reason but no homo so yeah I hope you guys enjoi my blog peace out!!! God is loved

Friday, February 4, 2011

Tyler Haws


Tyler Haws

His story is very inspirational and his policy about practice is very inspirational as well although he had to wake up in the morning to go practice for a whole summer and practicing two hour every day before morning and he never complain but now it's paying off he has leaded his team and his school Brigham Young to the state championship so if you work hard, work smart, work together you will accomplish any goal you have and you will accomplish that with practice and hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment