Welcome

WOW MAN!!!! Well welcome to my blog so yeah I'm Manny but everyone calls me "Kill_moose" and it's also my gamertag so all you noobs out there if you guys want to to get noobbed yeah call me up sooo yeah I'm a gamer but not the low-life ones I have a job and no I'm not gay, people always think I'm gay for some reason but no homo so yeah I hope you guys enjoi my blog peace out!!! God is loved

Monday, February 14, 2011

Your Interests, Your Hobbies




Well before I broke my leg I used to be into skating a lot and after than right now. Now that I’m lazy I’m into gaming but I really don’t consider that a hobby of my but that what I’m into right now. But I’m into photograph I sometimes do it when I go to place in the out door but don’t get me wrong I’m also into taking picture of random stuff For example: My little sisters and my snake bobby who past away pour some for the homie and cloud, my neighbor’s dog, trees, plants, flowers, animals, bugs etc. to make it short mostly anything that catches my attention. I’m not really a professional photographer I don’t make scrapbook I’m just a guy that like taking picture of anything I find interesting and will look super awesome in everywhere. And I still haven’t told you guys about the camera Canon EOS Rebel T2i. My mom got it for me it cost her a nut when I turned 16 and it awesome I seriously don’t let no body use it. Not even my mom, my bro, not even other photographer I don’t if you been use cameras before I was born no one used my camera I love my camera I seriously I love that camera more than life it self. And it also special because it’s a camera that my mom gave me and that special to tell you that truth that my only hobby yeah I know my life boring but whose doesn’t, well right now I like 35 words short now it 30 now I going to talk about random stuff so yeah who saw the Justin bieber movie so yeah who saw the Grammys there were awesome that song “I need a doctor” badass song well nice blogging well remember.
-Don’t worry, Be Happy
-God is Loved
-PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment